Proposal: remove "Java" fom FE comps.xml

I noticed that comps.xml contains both "Java" and "Java Development"
groups.   I propose that we delete "Java".

1. It only contains jikes.
2. Jikes is a java development tools and should have been in "Java
Development"
3. There's no reason for Jikes to be in FE in the first place and, in
fact, I believe it's about to be pulled from FE if it hasn't been
already.

Not only does this make sense, but it balances out my
audio-video-production group proposal.

Thanks,

AG