Re: New comps group proposal: audio-production

Le Jeu 28 septembre 2006 16:58, Anthony Green a ├ęcrit :
> On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 09:02 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:

>> There are certainly some categories missing and allready many
>> categories, so I think that new categories should only added when
>> packages cannot be categorized.
>
> I don't agree.  We should add new groups when it makes sense.  I think
> I've explained why I think it makes sense, and now somebody needs to
> make a judgement call.

Anyway we certainly need some official policy ;)

My personal preference would be to define a minimal packages per group
number, and only allow group creation when we have at least this number of
package to put in the new group

--
Nicolas Mailhot