Re: Pulse audio?

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RS" == Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> writes:

RS> Packages really should be reviewed for functionality too.

I think you'd better start doing some reviews, then.

 - J<

That just seems like a knee jerk reaction. When reviewing packages if the functionality offered by them isnt tested we would end up packages that follow naming and packaging guidelines perfectly but just wont work. I dont think just me participating in reviews is going to fix that.

Adding a guideline for reviewers in general to also test functionality where applicable and encouraging that would be better.

Rahul

Rahul