Re: Pulse audio?

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

Ah.  So this is probably the root of the problem.  Did you try as a
normal user again?  Maybe pulseaudio leaves files strewn about after
this kind of failure (such as the pulse-sundaram directory above).  I
know pulseaudio will startup for me as a normal user so that's probably
the route you want to take for initial debugging.

In any case, if this troubleshooting doesn't fix things then you should
file a bugzilla ticket so the packager can diagnose the problems and
kick anything relevant upstream.

Doesnt seem to be have much luck on this. I will file things in bugzilla. Was just checking to make sure I wasnt missing something fundamental. Thanks for your help.

Rahul