Re: list of not rebuild arch packages where needs.rebuild was removed

Damien Durand schrieb:
>> splinux_AT_fedoraproject.org       gdmap
> 0.7.5-4.fc6
>> splinux_AT_fedoraproject.org       glipper
> 0.89-3.fc6
>> splinux_AT_fedoraproject.org       gnubiff
> 2.2.2-1.fc6
>> splinux_AT_fedoraproject.org       musicbox
> 0.2.3-3.fc6 My rebuilds have been invalid?

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?&uid=15035
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?&uid=15042
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?&uid=15044
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?&uid=15045

Looks like it was a problem with the buildsys. But it probably send you
a mail back then about the build error.

CU
thl