Audacious Update

Hello,

Audacious 1.3 has been released for quite a while now, and I've checked the Fedora Extras repository frequently for my highly anticipated update from its current version of 1.2.2. There are quite a few important bug fixes and feature additions, from what I have read in the release notes. I would really appreciate if an updated version could be added to Extras; I can never get the plugins to work correctly when I compile everything from source.

Thanks a lot, I look forward to your response!

Matt Kokotovich