Re: should clamav-data package supersede clamav-db ?

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Matthias Saou wrote:
Jima wrote :
  -1, Flamebait ;-)

Why?

Because anytime we get into a discussion involving anything that could be construed as a turf war between Fedora and third-party (wait, second party...I think I coined that catchphrase) repositories, things tend to get ugly.

     Jima