Re: AWOL-Maintainer: Hugo Cisneiros

On 1-feb-2007, at 11:49, Sebastian Vahl wrote:

(One week later:)
It seems that Hugo did not respond to the bug report
[1] or this thread. What's next?

1) Wait another week? On his fotolog I've also discovered a msn account
but I do not use msn for myself. (eitchugo hotmail com)

Added that account and just spoke to him. He's not very available to work on FE packages at the moment. He will respond in this thread soon.

Johan