Re: [buildsys@fedoraproject.org: Build Error (Job 26895): torque-2_1_6-2_fc7 on fedora-development-extras]

garrick wrote:
Any TCL experts around?  I've never seen this error message before, and
google doesn't find much.

I'm just doing a rebuild because of tcl8.5 with no other changes.  It
builds fine under mock with fedora-devel-i386, but fails all 3 arches in
plague.  I even confirmed my fake root was using the same nvr tcl/tk
packages as plague.

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/26895-torque-2.1.6-2.fc7/

I've been able to reproduce this in a local mock build. It seems to only occur when I run tclsh from the Makefile, but not when run by hand. I'm still trying to find a solution or workaround...

--Wart