Re: New new package process SUCKS! (read please)

On 2/5/07, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
First of all as discussed earlier the new review with flags is both
unclear / not very well documented and much more work then it used to
be, without any clear arguments why we needed a new process in the first
place -> SUCKS

Actually here is the reasoning behind the change[1]:

"After mulling this over a bit, I have decided that using tracking
bugs with this review would be too confusing, as well as too slow to
be usable in a work-flow, and would generate too much extraneous mail
spam."

Ironically, the new process is too confusing, too slow to be usable in
a work-flow and it generates too much extranious mail spam.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-January/msg00340.html

Regards,
Chris