Re: RFC: FAS E-mail == Bugzilla E-mail?

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

But that might change with the PackageDB soon.

Ideally we want to use FAS account name everywhere, and FAS just knows what your e-mail address is and deals with it.

I think it is stupid that we are using bugzilla addresses in owners.list. We should fix this after we stabilize the package review process.

BTW, *PLEASE* comment on my posts from today on fedora-maintainers list regarding changes to the review and CVS admin process. If you are not yet subscribed to fedora-maintainers and you think you should be based upon your contributions to Fedora, talk to me directly.

Warren Toogami
wtogami redhat com