Re: What is the current way to import a new package?

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:17:16 +0100
thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net
(Matthias Saou) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know things have changed regarding owners.list, and CVS ACLs, but...
> the wiki page doesn't seem to reflect any of those changes :
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/NewPackageProcess
>
> What should I do? I tried the "normal" cvs-import.sh way, but got :

Yeah, things are not very documented/stable right now.
Hopefully we can get things cleared up before too long.

My understanding is currently you need to use the CVSSyncNeeded wiki
page:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded

An admin will prep things, add you to owners, and then you can import.

Can you try that?

kevin