FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-08

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Feb 10 10:55:11 UTC 2007

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:56:17 -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:

>       * In the future, the new updates system will not let repo breakage
>         occur.

But the code that makes that possible is not available yet, is it?

In the meantime, we can exclude build-job results from being published
until a complete set of build-jobs is finished. All that's needed is a
mail to the extras signers, which contains the list of src.rpm %{name}s
to exclude. I committed rudimentary blacklist support to the pushscript
yesterday.