Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-08

On Saturday 10 February 2007 05:55, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> But the code that makes that possible is not available yet, is it?

I think it is somewhat manual.  It copies over the proposed updates to a temp
dir, creates a repo, and then does repoclosure.  If there are broken deps, I
can uncheck specific things for updates and try the depcheck again before I
push.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora