Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-08

> Florian's remark was aiming at "ease of work". Helping him would be a
> matter of very few hours to for a central admin.

The cvs commit would be easy todo, question is if we then wait for new
package builds to happen or if also a central person should kick of and
monitor package rebuilds.

> And FPC could try to develop a long term solution in peace and silence,
> which would help avoiding such semi-cooked/semi-functional proposals as
> we came up the last time.

Yepp, not all tools are ready for this. And no final and fully tunable
BuildRoots setting found yet.

regards,

Florian La Roche