Re: Packaging KDE window decorations, etc

On 2/15/07, Rex Dieter wrote:
Please simply upstream name, for now, at least until we come up with
something better.

-- Rex

+1

However there are 2 different situations
- we can have lets say kwin-DECORATOR
- otherwise, let it be as is, since people are using the "search"
button just as you did Fran├žois. Hence we have to make sure that in
the summary there is at least "KDE window decoration"

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com