Using mock with gpgcheck=1

Hiyas,

how can I use mock with gpgcheck enabled to build packages. When I enable it,
mock exits with these lines in root.log:

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2
Public key for glibc-devel-2.4-11.i386.rpm is not installed

So somehow I need to install the gpgkeys in the rpm database that is used
inside the buildroot, but how?

Regards,
Till