Re: Packaging KDE window decorations, etc

On 2/15/07, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
Francois Aucamp wrote:

> I want to package/import a few window decorations and styles for KDE,
> and would like to know the following:
>
> How should these types of packages be named?
> Please advise?

Please simply upstream name, for now, at least until we come up with
something better.

-- Rex

I too would like to do something similar (as soon as I find a way to
extend 24hours).

Might I suggest the following format?
kde-<category>-<upstreamname>

I would suggest using the categories used by KDE-look.org. This will
make a `yum list` more useful.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud