Re: Using mock with gpgcheck=1

On Freitag 16 Februar 2007, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:

> You should be able to set gpgcheck on individual repositories - seting
> gpgcheck=0 on the 'groups' repo should bypass the GPG check for that
> repo.

Thanks, but I want to enable gpgcheck=1 for all repositories because I do not
want to test only, whether or not the package builds but also want to
install/run the desired package. Using gpgcheck=0 for an external repository
is therefore not an option. The reason I need to use mock to build a package
is, that I want to test the package on a FC5 machine, but my development
machine runs FC6.

Regards,
Till