Re: Packaging KDE window decorations, etc

On 2/17/07, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> I too would like to do something similar (as soon as I find a way to
> extend 24hours).
>
> Might I suggest the following format?
> kde-<category>-<upstreamname>
>
> I would suggest using the categories used by KDE-look.org. This will
> make a `yum list` more useful.

Willing to writup a proposal and stuff it in the wiki under
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/
somewhere? (:

-- Rex

Is there a proposal skeleton, or recommended examoke? I believe I
still have wiki priviledges and can attempt to write up a proposal -
it is the least I can do having opened my big mouth,

Arthur Pemberton

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud