Re: UltimateStunts packaged but problems with sound

Patrice Dumas píše v So 17. 02. 2007 v 10:30 +0100:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 12:15:34AM +0100, Dan Horák wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have prepared a package with UltimateStunts - a remake of famous DOS
> > game called Stunts
>
> There is a potential trademark issue since the game use in its name part
> of a game that was published. I don't know if it is a real issue,
> though.

Yes, it is possible. So it could be a candidate for a 3rd party repo.

I have finally found a workaround for the wav file loading problem. It
is really simple - when the call to alutCreateBufferFromFile(filename)
fails, just call it second time
(http://echelog.matzon.dk/logs/browse/openal/1152825197) And it works.

		Dan