Tremulous problem

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Feb 19 08:43:58 UTC 2007

Tanguy Eric wrote:
> I just tried to install tremulous via yum and when i run it i obtain a
> black screen.

Next time please don't send a mail like this to both the list and my
private mail, I first read my private mail, thus you got a private
response, now here is the same response again for those reading the
list. Even better would be to use bugzilla for things like this.

--- original reply ---

 > Here is what i can see in a console :

Thats useless as the problem seen here is caused by you running it from
a console instead of from X.

Could you try the official tremulous binaries from the tremulous
homepage, and if those give a black screen too try contacting the
tremulous developers directly?

Regards,

Hans