co-maintainers wanted and how to update owners.list for packages that have no review ticket (was Re: Unorphaning buildbot)

On 20.02.2007 09:21, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
Gianluca Sforna wrote:
I am interested in unorphaning buildbot, a nice cross platform build
automation tool; co-maintainers are welcome.
Since I'm pretty confused by all the recent changes in the guidelines,
who is in charge for editing the owners.list and how should I request
the modification?
Well, according to the explanation by Warren Togami on
fedora-maintainers list:

BTW, I'm searching co-maintainers for these packages:

Fedora Extras|atomix|Little mind game where you have to build molecules out of atoms lying around|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|enigma|Clone of the ATARI game Oxyd|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|ghex|A binary editor for GNOME|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|gsynaptics|Settings tool for Synaptics touchpad driver|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|gweled|Swapping gem game|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|mail-notification|Mail Notification is a status icon that informs you if you have new mail|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|mail-notification|Mail Notification is a status icon that informs you if you have new mail|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|revelation|Password manager for GNOME 2|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|
Fedora Extras|tiobench|Threaded I/O benchmark|fedora leemhuis info|extras-qa fedoraproject org|

In case anybody is interested in co-maintaining them please send me a private mail! tia!

CU
thl