Orphanizing the OrphanedPackages Wiki page

After sending this message, I won't keep an eye on the OrphanedPackages
Wiki page and on orphaned packages anymore. I will also discontinue with
monitoring the orphan owner in bugzilla. With the locks on owners.list
and CVS it makes no sense to continue with such activities.