Re: php-Smarty

On 2/21/07, Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> wrote:
I'm currently the maintainer of php-Smarty.  Two items:

- Could someone who is running php-Smarty on FC6 please try out the
following update:

http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/php-Smarty-2.6.16-1.fc6.noarch.rpm

* Wed Feb 21 2007 Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> 2.6.16-1
- Update to 2.6.16
- Install in /usr/share/php/Smarty
- Update php version requirement

I'd be interested in knowing if moving the install location causes any
problems, or if with the changes to php supporting /usr/share/php
everything is smooth.

Works like a charm.

- I no longer run php-Smarty, so I'd be happy if someone else who does
volunteered to maintain it.

I can maintain it, not sure how the new process to fix owners.list works though.