Re: php-Smarty

Christopher Stone wrote:
On 2/21/07, Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> wrote:
I'd be interested in knowing if moving the install location causes any
problems, or if with the changes to php supporting /usr/share/php
everything is smooth.

Works like a charm.

- I no longer run php-Smarty, so I'd be happy if someone else who does
volunteered to maintain it.

I can maintain it, not sure how the new process to fix owners.list works though.

Great.  I've checked in my changes, but have not requested a build.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com