Re: requires_kbase_article??

Christoph Wickert wrote:
Hi,

can anybody tell me what the "requires_kbase_article"-flag is for and
how to use it? I did a full text search on my fedora-extras-list folder
with no results. Same for full text search on the wiki.
This is something for use for internal RH stuff, it doesn't affect anything Fedora related so you can safely ignore it.

Josef