Re: AWOL-Maintainer: Hugo Cisneiros

On 22-feb-2007, at 15:32, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Am Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:15:34 +0100
schrieb Johan Kok <johan-fedora deds nl>:
Added that account and just spoke to him. He's not very available to
work on FE packages at the moment. He will respond in this thread
soon.

Have you heard a lifesign from Hugo? Or did I just missed the mail?

Hm, I haven't heard anything from Hugo since that chat. I suppose he never wrote that mail we talked about. In the conversation he said that he was occupied at the moment and that he did not have time for Fedora. He suggested that anyone who would like to maintain or co- maintain one of his packages (with him) should do so and said that he would write that in a message to this list.

Johan