AWOL-Maintainer: Hugo Cisneiros

Johan Kok johan-fedora at deds.nl
Fri Feb 23 10:09:06 UTC 2007

On 22-feb-2007, at 15:32, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
> Am Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:15:34 +0100
> schrieb Johan Kok <johan-fedora at deds.nl>:
>> Added that account and just spoke to him. He's not very available to
>> work on FE packages at the moment. He will respond in this thread
>> soon.
>
> Have you heard a lifesign from Hugo? Or did I just missed the mail?

Hm, I haven't heard anything from Hugo since that chat. I suppose he
never wrote that mail we talked about. In the conversation he said
that he was occupied at the moment and that he did not have time for
Fedora. He suggested that anyone who would like to maintain or co-
maintain one of his packages (with him) should do so and said that he
would write that in a message to this list.

Johan