Re: AWOL-Maintainer: Hugo Cisneiros

Johan Kok wrote:

On 24-feb-2007, at 12:42, Hans de Goede wrote:
Johan Kok wrote:

Hm, I haven't heard anything from Hugo since that chat. I suppose he
never wrote that mail we talked about.

I say that he truely is AWOL then, so lets orphan his packages. Can
someone make the list of his packages (again) and post that to the list,
then give people a couple of days to pick up some of his packages.

guichan

I can pick up guichan. afaik, it's a dependecy for only two packages, sear and manaworld, both of which are mine.

--Wart