Re: owners.list

Am 2007-02-26 15:55, Jason L Tibbitts III schrieb:
"OF" == Oliver Falk <oliver linux-kernel at> writes:

Fedora Extras|syck|YAML for C, Python, and
PHP> tibbs math uh edu|extras-qa fedoraproject org|oliver linux-kernel at

Umm, no.  I am not in any way the maintainer of syck, nor have I ever
wished to be.  The only reason my name appears in the changelog is
because I did mass rebuilds of many packages due to core python and
PHP updates.  Since this package needs rebuilding when either changes,
I show up a lot.

k! Havn't thought about this :-)

Maybe jima is the one who should be informed then... Jima? You take syck also?

Or Steven? As you maintain the perl part also!?

Thanks,
 Oliver