Good Review Examples?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors
Under the "Read Other Submissions" section, I think we should have a few links to exemplary examples of how a package review should look like.

What are the elements of a good review example?

* Well formed submission as suggested by the template.
* Constructive comments describing how the package can be improved.
* Possibly some back and forth.
* APPROVED
* Properly formed fedora-cvs request
* done

Any good examples from recent review tickets?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com