Re: Packaging KDE window decorations, etc

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 15:14 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I have taken some time to revise my proposal based on comments and
> suggestions given.
>
> Please comment and critique accordingly:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/KDELooks

>From wiki:

"Problems: Current Purpose may be too broad."

Current:
"Purpose: To develop a standard package naming scheme for all packages
in The Fedora-KDE universe."

Suggestion:
Purpose: To develop a standard package naming scheme for add-on packages
(such as themes) of other applications/system elements in the Fedora-KDE
universe.

Someone with more creativity can rephrase that to be sound better, of
course :-)

-Francois

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice