About missing reviews

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 00:57:58 UTC 2007

Christian Iseli wrote:
> In the process of preparing data to feed to the upcoming package
> database, I tried to dig out all existing package reviews I could
> find.  I now have two lists: one were I could attach a review ticket or
> an approval email (in the old review system), and one where I
> couldn't...  so I think I'll need some help here.  Could FE package
> owners please have a look at the missing_review.txt file and lend me a
> hand where possible ?

I believe in the earlier days of Extras, packages removed from Core were
imported into Extras without a review.  I'm pretty sure that accounts
for my missing-review packages anyway.

Thanks for your work on this.

Jens

ps It would be good if the changelogs of approved packages also referred
to their review bug IMHO.