Want to take over orphaned package gtranslator

Hi, I want to take over ownership of the orphaned gtranslator. It has
been orphaned since 2006-11-09, last build was for FC-5

Package builds fine in FC-6 as it was for FC-5, some minor changes
needed to comply with updated package guidelines since the package was
dropped, nothing significant.

How do I re-assign bugzilla tickets to me? Are anything else besides
updating owners.list and removing it from orphans list?

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal <foolish guezz net>
- http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SindrePedersenBjordal