AWOL Maintainer?

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Mon Jan 22 11:07:57 UTC 2007

Hello Brandon,

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Brandon Holbrook wrote:

> I'm officially moving to defcon 2 for an apparent AWOL maintainer:
> Aurelian Thienemann <andreas at bawue.net <mailto:andreas at bawue.net>>.
Mhm. The first name is wrong, but otherwise you're probably talking about
me. :>

Thorsten Leemhuis was kind enough to point me on IRC to this posting, as I
seem to have missed you mail.
So rest assured that rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated.
However, it seems that I either missed your mail or it was swallowed by my
mail-system, which I somehow find unlikely as I'm still receiving regular
mail. Sorry in either case though.

About the mod_suphp update, I'm still a bit unsure about updating as it
seems to still generate some double_free errors even though the maintainer
added "our" patch to fix these. I've been talking with Sebastian about
that a bit but haven't come to a conclusion yet. So please stay tuned.

In general, I'm not really reading general mail for the next 2.5 weeks or
so, as I'm in the middle of exams right now. So if you wanna talk about
suphp, you can find me on freenode as "ixs".

regards,
 Andreas