rpms/netpanzer-data/devel netpanzer-data.spec,1.3,1.4

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Fri Mar 2 16:24:13 UTC 2007

Of course, it's Immutable.  Would someone with access to it care to make
the change and let me know so I can update the Games SIG page?  Thanks!
Suggested text follows, edit as you see fit:

-----------------------
Exceptions for large data-only packages (games, etc)

Omit the {%dist} tag from the release number, and specify the package as
noarch. Build the package for devel only, then add a copy request here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/RepoRequests

This will make the package available to the Fedora released you desire,
but save rebuild time, bandwidth and repository mirror disk space.

> Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> Agreed.  I accidentally replied to Hans offlist, and I was going to do
this for the Games SIG.  Shall I do it on the dist tag page and link to it

--
novus ordo absurdum

--
novus ordo absurdum