Orphaning HelixPlayer

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Sat Mar 3 08:02:16 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm officially orphaning HelixPlayer. I took it over as a dependency of
Amarok when xine-lib was not splitted, but never really had much interest
in it. So I think it would benefit from a more interested contributor.

HelixPlayer's build system currently does not honor RPM_OPT_FLAGS, so that's
something that would need patching at some point (see bug 228213).

Someone with rights please edit owners.list.

Thanks,

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Science sans conscience n'est que ruine de l'âme." -- Rabelais