plague-client list email broken?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 16:46:28 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 09:43 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Is plague-client list email broken?
> >

> I have problems with it too (under devel) and I already filed this in
> BZ, dunno if I have the same traceback, see BZ for mine.

There are some performance issues with the plague client and the server
parts here, they get more information out of the database than they need
and may be order N.  This is a plague client/server fix that needs to be
done.  Maybe Denis can look at it, either that or I can take a bit of
time this week.

Dan