Fonts SIG status and todo list

Hi all,

To help the numerous volunteers who are dying to contribute to the SIG,
but wonder what still needs to be done, I've added a todo page to the
wiki space:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Todo

If you feel you can contribute to one task, just put your name in the
driver column.

Likewise if you feel I forgot something important the SIG needs to get
done, just add an entry to the table.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot