Bunch of new Fonts added to wishlist

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 04:52:28 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I just added a bunch of fonts to the font sig wishlist [1]. These are
fonts that I thought were pretty high-quality from an artistic POV from
the list of fonts [2] that I put together a couple of months back. I
would love to see some of these in F9 for the Art Studio spin.

I updated the spreadsheet [3] there, coloring fonts that are already in
Fedora blue, ones that are proposed on the wishlist green, and those
with an unacceptable license in grey.

I may go through some of the links at the top of the wishlist page and
see if I can find more suitably-licensed fonts; If I do I will update
the list below.

Anyhow, here's the list that I just added:

mgopen canonica
mgopen cosmetica
mgopen modata
mgopen moderna