Asana-Math: close but no cigar

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:09:18 UTC 2008

It turns out that fontforge can already grok MATH tables
[http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/math.html], so I had a look at the
MATH tables oft the three contenders.

No surprises that STIX doesn't work: a few constants are defined, but
the rest of the sub-tables, like accents, shapes or constructions are
completely empty. Calling this release a beta was a bit of a
stretch...