Help with new font packaging guidelines (choosing font family)

Marcin Garski mgarski at post.pl
Sun Dec 21 19:27:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to convert my packages (jomolhari-fonts,
tibetan-machine-uni-fonts) to new font packaging guidelines.
I've encounter one problem that stops me from filling all guidelines.
I don't know the right font family (serif, sans serif, other?) for both
fonts, so I can't create a fontconf files.

How can I find/known this font family (both fonts represents Tibetan
script which I don't know)?

BTW. If both fonts are installed TMU is selected as a primary font for
displaying Dzongkha text, is there a way to set fontconfig to prefer
Jomolhari when dealing with Dzongkha text and TMU when displaying
Tibetan text (Jomolhari is better for Dzongkha text and TMU for Tibetan
text).

--
Best regards
Marcin Garski