Suggestion: Use Liberation fonts as default in Firefox 3

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Jan 29 09:53:00 UTC 2008

I've not been following the thread closely, but if it helps ending the
thread, lemme chime in.

The subject of this thread makes no sense.

A webpage either asks for generic fonts like specific fonts like Arial,
Times New Roman, and Courier New, for which Liberations fonts are used
if they are installed.  If the page doesn't ask for specific fonts like
that, it probably is as happy with Tahoma as it is with DejaVu Sans.

Nothing to fix here.

behdad

--
behdad