Fwd: [Fwd: the ivory tower and the bazaar]

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jul 22 13:20:48 UTC 2008

Le Mar 22 juillet 2008 15:06, Michal Nowak a écrit :

> On 14:30 Tue 22 Jul     , Vasile Gaburici wrote:

I guess it said that if you were willing to shell a lot of $$$, you
could buy proprietary font sets that let you write the same basic
latin text in lots of slightly different ways, while being unable to
use any language that needed more that the 26 basic latin letters.

Of course not everyone has the same priorities.

--
Nicolas Mailhot