[mnowak@redhat.com: License of Togoshi Fonts]

I sent this to Togoshi Fonts maintainer via SourceForge.jp system
(his email is dead to me) -- no response yet.

----- Forwarded message from Michal Nowak <mnowak redhat com> -----

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:00:51 +0200
From: Michal Nowak <mnowak redhat com>
To: mshio users sourceforge jp
Subject: License of Togoshi Fonts

Hi mshio-san,

Fedora comunity would like to pack Togoshi Fonts them to be
included in Fedora Linux Distribution. To proceed in packaging
we are missing clear state on what actually is the current
license?

I went thru SF.net web page and font atchives there too, but
I failed to found any lincese text.

Could you be clear on this?

The prefered way is to have license inside source package,
which we can download from SF.net and/or inside the font
itself as a comment (can be seen in gnome-font-viewer).

Thank you for your time and hope in positive reply, mshio-san.

PS: Here are the Fedora approved licenses

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#SoftwareLicenses

----- End forwarded message -----