The goose OpenType eggs holds...

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Jul 24 14:25:45 UTC 2008

Le Lun 21 juillet 2008 00:15, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

> You need to trace this version to its ultimate source, talk with
> fedora-legal (or spot) and convince the current package maintainer to
> switch font sources

Actually trying to package this OpenType CFF version
http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre

is probably a better idea.

The font history seems clean, but one does need to check all the FLOSS
license conversions are legitimate (the Gust license makes my head
spin and I don't know what the differences with the GNU version we
ship now are.

http://www.typophile.com/node/41012

But ajax would be delighted to have another reason to drop Xorg Type1
support

--
Nicolas Mailhot