Re: FWN article on web font surveys

Hi Nicu,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

To avoid repeating the very unpleasant 1h30 exchange I had with infra
yesterday after sending my message to fedora-news, I know my
limitations. I don't have the capabilities, time, or means to set up
servers in the stead of infra, rewrite apps in the stead of developpers,
write articles in the stead of article writers.

There is not an army of me. There is one (overbooked). Please help.

--
Nicolas Mailhot