Thank you all for the packaging!

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Feb 1 21:04:20 UTC 2009

Dear list,

Karsten Wade just published this very nice article on his blog:
http://iquaid.org/2009/02/01/font-rock/

This is a tribute to the group efforts, and all the work you've
contributed to make fonts in Fedora shine. I know that for many of you
it was/is your first package, and how intimidating it is to start when
you have little distribution experience.

We've gone a long way from the negative packaging count of Fedora 7.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts_inclusion_history

Thank you all, I'm certain Fedora 11 users will notice the difference!

--
Nicolas Mailhot