Help request about hinting dev (Liberation Fonts).

Caius Chance cchance at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 14:57:47 UTC 2009

Ben Laenen さんは書きました:
> On Monday 09 February 2009, Caius Chance wrote:
>>> My hinting work is basically only done with the help of fontforge
>>> and gwaterfall.
>> If you are available, it would be fantastic if you briefly tell me in
>> 10 -15 steps?
>
> What do you want to know exactly?

My previous experience was trying to fix hinting problems, I went into
hinting instruction window of a glyph. Then looked at the hinting
instructions and see if there are any problems.

I am wondering about what extra you have done to a font, rather that
just modifying hinting instructions.

Thanks a lot. :)

kaio