Font CVS Requests

Paul Lange palango at gmx.de
Sat Jan 31 23:00:52 UTC 2009

Hey,

after my two packages has been approved (thank you Nicolas). I'm going
to start to integrate them into the Fedora CVS system.

Now I have some question for creating the New Package CVS Request:

Who should I put in as owner(s). Is this just me or anything like the
fonts SIG?
Same question for InitialCC. Do I usually put someone in here?

In the documentation is written, that the devel branch is automatically
created. So do I leave this field empty?

Thank you!
Paul